* I’ve always approached blogging with the idea of writing when I have something relevant, interesting or important to say. So with that in mind I’m sharing a post today that I’ve been sitting on for well over a week. Recent events in my personal life have left me feeling bewildered and upset…. Searching for answers on how people, particularly family can treat each other so awfully. Not sure I have any answers and I’m sure this post will ruffle some feathers but sometimes you just need to get stuff out of your head *
Hello beautiful blog readers…….. it’s been a while
Well just a little over a week actually but it feels like much longer!
So how are you, how have you been….
Something happened this week and to be completely honest I almost forgot about it entirely!
With a short week in Perth thanks to W.A Day, a sick husband at home
whining like a two year old resting on the couch, a heap of errands to run and couple of catch-up’s it’s no wonder I almost forgot all about this…
- 22 outfits
- 8 blog posts
- 260 km of driving, give or take
- Countless hours spent taking and editing over 600 photo’s (perfectionist much!)
- Kid wrangling and bribing…
- Convincing hubby he absolutely should appear in a blog post (and suffer a barrage of teasing from male friends and admiration of female friends!)
Today I’m bringing you great affordable family fashion. I have to say it was nice to be on the other side of the camera for a change snapping pic’s of the kids!
My not so little kids are actually quite easy to please in the clothing department. Miss 14 shares my love of vintage / op-shopped clothes and doesn’t tend to lean toward labels…. yet! And Mr 11 is the most relaxed kid when it comes to clothes and is still quite happy for me to put outfits together for him.
Hello Friday you awesome thing!
You may have noticed that there is a little trend happening this winter season….
It’s the blanket cape or wrap!
I love my husband!
I know it’s a very soppy way to start a blog post, a post relating to fashion no less but I just had to say it. He’s a good egg, agreeing to be in this post when he would have much preferred to stay inside and watch the footy, especially given the horrendous weather we had in Perth over the weekend!
So yeah, I love him!
It’s Friday #tgif
Another week races by at lightening speed and here we are!
Usually when I think of dressing for winter I’m thinking black and grey with pops of colour. This year I’m noticing a big trend toward neutral and pastel colours, so for today’s post I thought I would have some fun with white.
Week Two – Long Line Vests
Good morning Tuesday!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend celebrating Mothers Day with the special mumma in your life!
I’m talking long line vests today. There is a lot of this style coming through for winter especially in grey. For today’s post I’m wearing the Katies Fashion shawl collar vest $89.95. The good news is, I have word from Katies this piece is being replenished in stores and online next week so make sure you keep an eye out as it sells like hotcakes!! Below I’ve included links to similar styles I have found.